1) What is your favourite book?
At the moment ‘The Gifts of Imperfections’ by Brene Brown
2) What is your most precious device?
This would have to be my iPhone 5S since my granddaughters Baby Monitor has gone kaput. The Baby Monitor would have won the precious vote, out of the two, if it was working.
3) iPad or Android tablets?
I would say iPad only because I know very little about Android. I think this will be a year of becoming more informative on Android.
4) What do you consider the most valuable thing you own?
This would have to be the courage to be me, knowing I am enough no matter what.
5) What is your favourite way to waste time?
Playing with fabric.
6) If a movie was being made about you who would you choose to play you and why?
I think Dawn French because she is big, gorgeous and funny.
7) If you could have an endless supply of food what would that be?
8) What’s the best holiday you’ve been on?
6 weeks in the UK meeting my precious Uncle who has sinced passed away and spending time with a very special person who is now my life partner
9) What’s the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
When my hairdresser gave me the worst fringe ever. I didn’t get my haircut by a hairdresser again for 2 years.
10) What three things do you love most about your best friend?
His courage, his patience and his unconditional love for me.
11) What is your favourite smell and what memory does it remind you of?
This would be cigar smoke, it reminds me of my dad and christmas.
Now your 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite time of day?
2. What is your talent?
3. If you could use one word to describe yourself what would it be?
4. If you had any amount of money to spend, what would be the first thing you would want to spend your money on?
5. What is the one thing you would like to get better at doing?
6. Name one person who has inspired you the most in life?
7. Name one person who has inspired you the most in your profession?
8. What is your favourite childhood memory?
9. If you could have dinner with a famous person who would that person be and why?
10. Where is your favourite place in the world that you would like to be?
11. What do you do when you feel stressed or you have just had enough?