- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
- I am the number 8 child in a family of 9.
- I survived Malignant Cancer.
- I have a daughter, Hannah, a son, Joshua and a granddaughter, Fern.
- I am renovating a magnificent house with the most amazing views.
- I have a modernised gorgeous, self contained Lodge in my massive home which I intend to rent out short term. It is free to educators providing Professional Development in Taupo and there is a reduced rate to all educators wanting some RnR.
- I don’t have a thyroid gland.
- I adore my ugly cat and stupid dog.
- My knees are 20 years older than I actually am partly due to the remedy for my cancer.
- I love playing around with fabric and have started designing my own quilts.
- I am sadly leaving my great job of seven years to happily pursue a new challenge in a wonderful new school.
- I have joined an Elearningclassroom PLN, so decided to tag those, who haven’t already been tagged, as a way to get to know each other.
6 weeks in the UK meeting my precious Uncle who has sinced passed away and spending time with a very special person who is now my life partner
9) What’s the worst haircut you’ve ever had?